Fused quartz meniscus lens
- Quartz lens has good transmittance from ultraviolet to near infrared (190-2200nm). Quartz material is a common optical glass for preparing optical elements.
- Quartz lens is very suitable for many limited imaging applications. Fused quartz has good uniformity and lower coefficient of thermal expansion.
- The combination of meniscus lens and other lenses can lengthen or shorten the focal length of the original lens without increasing spherical aberration or coma in the system.
- Meniscus lens is divided into positive meniscus lens and negative meniscus lens.
- Positive meniscus (convex) lens is designed to reduce spherical aberration. When combined with another lens, the positive meniscus lens can reduce the focal length, so as to increase the numerical aperture (NA) of the system without introducing obvious spherical aberration. When used to converge parallel light, the convex surface of the lens shall face the light source to reduce the spherical aberration.
- Negative meniscus (convex) lens is designed to reduce spherical aberration in optical system. When combined with another lens, the negative meniscus lens can increase the focal length and reduce the numerical aperture (NA) of the system. When used to converge parallel light, the convex surface of the lens shall face the light source to reduce the spherical aberration.
|UV fused quartz (JGS1, Corning 7980), infrared fused quartz (jgs3, Corning 7978)
|Radius of curvature
|± 1mm - ± 50000mm ± 1%
|3mm-300mm ± 0.1mm
|Center thickness tolerance
|± 0.05mm (we can process to ± 0.01mm with high precision)
|3′(we can process to 30 ″with high precision)
|λ/ 8 (high precision, we can process to 1 / 10λ)
|40/20 (we can process to 10-5 with high precision)
|UV AR Coating 250-400nm or according to the customs requirements
In addition, we have thousands of stock of K9 plano convex lens, biconvex lens, plano concave lens, biconvex lens, meniscus lens and so on. The price is preferential and the quality is excellent, which can meet your demand for a small order.
For details, please consult: