Zinc selenide (ZnSe) meniscus lens
- ZnSe lens is widely used in CO2 laser processing industry, including laser cutting, engraving, marking, drilling and other laser systems. The produced zinc selenide focusing mirror is made in China and imported. The lenses produced can withstand high power density, and the surface film layer is firm, easy to fall off, and resistant to wiping. After zinc selenide double-sided plating, it is used in the common working band 10.6 in CO2 laser industry μ The transmittance of M can reach 99%.
- Zinc selenide has low absorption to infrared wavelength and can transmit visible light. It is the preferred material for making infrared lens, window, output coupling mirror and beam expander.
- Meniscus lens is divided into positive meniscus lens and negative meniscus lens.
- Positive meniscus (convex) lens is designed to reduce spherical aberration. When combined with another lens, the positive meniscus lens can reduce the focal length, so as to increase the numerical aperture (NA) of the system without introducing obvious spherical aberration. When used to converge parallel light, the convex surface of the lens shall face the light source to reduce the spherical aberration.
- Negative meniscus (convex) lens is designed to reduce spherical aberration in optical system. When combined with another lens, the negative meniscus lens can increase the focal length and reduce the numerical aperture (NA) of the system. When used to converge parallel light, the convex surface of the lens shall face the light source to reduce the spherical aberration.
|zinc selenide (ZnSe)
|Radius of curvature
|± 1mm - ± 50000mm ± 1%
|3mm-200mm ± 0.1mm
|Center thickness tolerance
|3′(we can process to 30 ″with high precision)
|IR AR Coating 8-12μm or according to the custom requirements
In addition, we have thousands of stock of K9 plano convex lens, biconvex lens, plano concave lens, biconvex lens, meniscus lens and so on. The price is preferential and the quality is excellent, which can meet your demand for a small order.
For details, please consult: