An optical lens is usually a spherical optical element made of glass or plastic. Optical lenses are realized in optical systems using the principle of refraction of light: light aggregation, light dispersion, optical imaging; The optical lens is designed to be composed of multiple lenses, which can optimize color correction and correct spherical aberration.
Optical lenses can be widely used in various fields such as safety, automotive, digital cameras, lasers, optical instruments, and so on. With the continuous development of the market, lens technology is becoming increasingly popular. A lens is a refractor whose refractive surface is a transparent body having two spherical surfaces or a spherical surface and a plane. It has both real and virtual images.
The functions of optical lenses in optical systems are: focusing, collimating, and imaging. Lens usually needs to be coated with antireflection film to reduce the reflection of the lens surface, which can reduce the loss of light energy and make the image clearer.
Tips for selecting optical lenses:
1. First, understand the required light intensity requirements, and then select optical lenses as needed.
2. When selecting an optical lens, it is important to remember that the distance of the product is also affected by its own angle.
3. Generally, when selecting an optical lens, the measurement results must be followed.
The above three points are the techniques that users can use when selecting optical lenses.
Optical lens usage:
1. Fiber array coupling.
2. Optical communication.
3. Reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer, wavelength selection switch.
4. Multiplexer/multiplexer, optical cross connect device.
An optical lens is an optical element made of transparent material that affects the wavefront curvature of light. It is a device that can gather or disperse light, producing both real and virtual images. Various common colorless optical glasses include quartz, calcium fluoride, magnesium fluoride, silicon, germanium, zinc selenide, and other materials, as well as planar convex lenses, biconvex lenses, planar concave lenses, biconvex lenses, super hemispherical lenses, small spherical lenses, meniscus lenses, cylindrical mirrors, strip mirrors, achromatic glued lenses, and so on.