Filter is widely used in fluorescent microscope, so the design of many filters is determined according to the requirements of the microscope manufacturer. Users can place an order according to the model of the sample in use, and choose the same or similar filter model from the standard model. Fluorescent filters are usually used in high-precision precision optical equipment, laser processing equipment, measuring instruments, medical beauty, photographic equipment, machine vision and other fields. For the filter, there is no standard size. However, the most common size is a circle with a diameter of 25mm. In addition, the commonly used sizes are 25.5x36mm and 26x38mm. Suzhou Xixian Optoelectronics can customize the size of the filter according to the actual needs of customers.
The function of the filter slider is to provide very good parallelism and consistency to ensure the consistency of fluorescence excitation. Filter products are mainly classified according to spectral band, spectral characteristics, film materials, application characteristics, etc. The filter is made of special dye or optical film deposited on the surface of plastic or glass substrate to attenuate (absorb) some light waves in the light wave or accurately select the light to pass in a small range, and reflect (or absorb) other unnecessary bands.
The differences between fluorescent microscope filters can be studied from the following aspects:
1. Manufacturing process. The manufacturing process of the filter has a great influence on the quality of the filter. Process quality directly affects the service life and precision of products. As is often said, it is good to see the degree of rigor in the manufacturing process.
2. Film error. Only good equipment can produce good products. Suzhou Xixian Optoelectronics has imported vacuum coating machine, which can well control the error value in terms of coating error. Of course, bad coating opportunities cause small or large errors, which cannot be ignored.
3. Product materials. Good filter materials can make people feel special and comfortable in hand and vision, so the selection of materials is very important.
4. Coating coverage. The larger the coverage, the better. Of course, we have more than 98% coverage.
5. Surface finish. No matter what it is, it has its own standard, so the surface finish also has its own standard. The specific standard is still based on the filter itself, which is difficult to distinguish from the naked eye, and also depends on professional machines to detect.