A right-angle prism is usually used to obtain a 90-degree or 180-degree optical path bend. Right-angle prism is widely used in cameras, projectors, periscopes, telescopes, etc. Boxin can make ingredients, processing and coating according to your size requirements. Please contact our sales team for details.
Borisun Optics can provide large quantities of prism products for laser, laser cutting, printing, marking machine and other fields. Whether you need us to manufacture prism optical lenses according to the drawing or assist you in design, our professional optical design and manufacturing engineers can provide you with solutions for different needs. Contact us now to get a quick quote.
• Rigorous dimensional standard control
• Easy to install
• Processing materials include colorless optical glass, laser crystal, fused quartz, anti-radiation glass, ultraviolet and infrared materials
Materials can be customized:
Dimensional tolerance ± 0.2mm
Surface quality 40/20
Reflected wavefront distortion< λ/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Dihedral angle accuracy 90 ° ± 5 seconds
Coated aluminum, silver, gold and dielectric film can also be customized
Damage threshold>1J/cm2, 20ns, 20Hz, @ 1064nm
Our company can manufacture a variety of prism products according to customers’ needs, including right-angle prism, cubic prism, pentagonal prism, Dawey prism, roof ridge prism, rhombic prism, etc. The machining size ranges from 3mm to 500mm, and the relatively low angle deviation can reach 3 ″. Whether you need a small number of prism lens samples for prototype processing, or need to process and supply in large quantities, we are honored to help you complete the project. Right-angle prism
• It can be divided into standard type, economical type and high-precision type according to different angle tolerances and surface accuracy.
• The product is made of BK7 and synthetic quartz which can be used for ultraviolet.
• The angle accuracy and surface accuracy of the prism are very high, which can be directly bonded to the mechanical parts for use.
• This prism can stand on its own without special mirror frame, which is convenient to set, and can be used instead of miniature mirror
Material tips for your application:
1. For the working wavelength as low as about 175 nm, the thermal expansion requirement is low, and fused quartz is the correct choice. Because of its excellent mechanical stability, it has more strict tolerance control.
2. N-BK7 or CDGM H-K9L is suitable and economical for visible light and NIR wavelengths.
3. For infrared wavelength, ZnSe and Ge are suitable materials for picking up.
4. The transmission range of calcium fluoride is relatively wide from 0.18 to 8um. When your application covers such a wide transmission range, it is a good choice.