Laser lens plays an important role in the laser system. The change of laser light path is realized by the refraction of the lens.
Function of laser lens
In order to protect the focusing lens, the laser protective lens is designed. For this reason, the cost of laser equipment in the processing process is saved, and it is widely used.
Cleaning and maintenance of laser lens
1. The focusing lens material is ZnSe or arsenic zincate, which is brittle and fragile; Attention shall be paid during disassembly: do not use too much force or collide with hard objects. There is an antireflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, moisture, oil and scratch; Therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreased air in the work. Please use the recommended cleaning equipment and cleaning methods when cleaning.
2. The equipment must have enough air pressure during operation. Before work, put your finger into the optical outlet (air nozzle) of the focusing lens to check whether there is gas blowing out? Is the air pressure sufficient?
3. Before starting the machine for the first time every day, please take down the lens barrel with the focus lens and observe whether the focus lens is polluted. The cleaning principle of the focusing lens is: do not clean the lens if there is no pollution, and clean the lens if there is pollution.
4. Cleaning steps: ① Loosen the fastening screws and take down the air nozzle and the lens barrel in turn; First, use the blowing balloon to blow away the dust on the lens surface; ②. If the lens really needs to be cleaned, only a laboratory grade paper soft cotton ball can be used, dipped with an appropriate amount of acetone or high-purity alcohol, and gently rotated clockwise from the center of the lens to the edge. Both sides of the lens need to be cleaned when necessary, and they should be carefully scrubbed. ③ Install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focus, and tighten the fastening screws.
5. If the focusing lens is too seriously polluted or cannot be effectively cleaned for a long time, which makes it impossible to clean, or if the antireflection film on the focusing lens falls off, the focusing lens needs to be replaced.
6. Generally, the focal length of a 2-inch focusing lens (reflected in the distance from the upper surface of the workpiece to the bottom of the air nozzle) is about 6-7mm. The user can obtain the most appropriate focal length after adjustment according to the actual situation.
7. Keep the focus lens clean, which is a strong guarantee for cutting and carving ability and effect. 8. When installing new laser lenses for new equipment, do not press the lenses with force, which will cause serious damage to the optical lenses
Cleaning supplies 1. Common cleaner: acetone or high concentration alcohol, which can be configured by users. 2. Special cleaner: camera lens cleaner, ether (analytical grade), alcohol (analytical grade) 3. Cleaning soft cotton ball: laboratory grade paper soft cotton ball or medical cotton stick. The above materials are sold in photographic equipment stores or pharmacies.
Borisun is the manufacturer specialized in optical lens, if any further help, pls feel free contact us. thanks!